We’re in the process of revamping our popular Otters’ Haunt website. For a while there will be limited information and changes will be going on.
For a quick summary of what we offer in terms of accommodation and adventure activities, go to our temporary website:
For all accommodation inquiries call Karen at 082 475 8767 or 056 8181814.
Meantime, we’d love to hear your suggestions for changes to this website. Insert a comment or drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Graeme at 084 245 2490.
- Accommodation: Guest House, Bush Cabins, Guinea Fowl Cottage and Porcupine Flatlet.
- Activities: Whitewater rafting, wilderness canoeing, mountain biking, hiking, flyfishing, birdwatching.
- We also have a conference centre suitable for groups up to 20 – ideal for brainstorms, presentations and meetings.
- Our facilties are self-catering but for events and teambuilds we offer full board with delicious meals.
- We do Vredefort Dome tours and can handle school and university groups.
So get hold of us to plan your getaway at the Vaal… we’ll put together the package you want.